What is online group coaching?
Online Life coaching group sessions can be made up by people with a similar background or interest to address relevant issues. This interest might be based around a career, professional or personal development, increasing your performances and mindset, overcoming hard challenges or improving life in general. The coach sets the context and format for the session and the members of the group contribute the subject matter. Listen to other’s story and struggle or share your own; a group coaching session is a great way to exchange and get the support you need to move forward in areas of your life that are currently lacking your desired result.
Is Group Coaching Right for You?
The decision to participate in a group coaching program is a personal one. Group coaching feels like a perfect fit for some people, while individual coaching might be better for others. Or, it may depend on a number of other variables such as how much time a person has to devote to coaching, or someone’s financial situation, and even what he or she wants to work on.
Sometimes, you can do both – participating in the powerful, shared learning environment of the group and partnering with the coach in a more targeted, individualized coaching program.
The group coaching environment allows individuals to share their own experiences and perspectives, which can serve as learning opportunities for the rest of the group. Likewise, group members can engage in discussions with one another about certain concepts they may be struggling with.
Benefits Of Group Coaching
- Participate in group discussions right from the comfort of your own home.
- You will get to meet other people who are also on their own coaching journey and expand your network.
- You may see others going through similar challenges as your own and find support within the group coaching community.
- Group coaching is usually less expensive since it is facilitated at a group level. If individual coaching is too expensive for you this can be a great option and is better than no coaching at all!
- If you enjoy learning in a group environment, group coaching may be a good fit for you.
- If you are new to coaching and just want to try it out, group coaching can be a wonderful way to step into the supportive experience of coaching.